Monday 9 April 2012

Which Category more prefer fast food

Percent who say they eat at a meal from a fast food restaurant at least weekly

Percent who say this is the most important or second most important reason

Fast food lives up to its name in a new study of people who frequently eat at fast-food restaurants.

According to this article is from the WebMD:
Here are their top reasons for eating fast-food meals, according to the percentages of people who agreed with each statement:
  • 1.      They're quick: 92.3%
  • 2.      They're easy to get to: 80.1%
  • 3.      I like the taste of fast food: 69.2%
  • 4.      They're inexpensive: 63.6%
  • 5.      I'm too busy to cook: 53.2%
  • 6.      It's a "treat" for myself: 50.1%
  • 7.      I don't like to prepare foods myself: 44.3%
  • 8.      My friends/family like them: 41.8%
  • 9.      It is a way of socializing with friends and family: 33.1%
  • 10 They have many nutritious foods to offer: 20.6%
  • 11  They're fun and entertaining: 11.7%

No comments:

Post a Comment